Bofya hapa kuona kama upo katika orodha ya wanao daiwa.
The Higher Education Student' Loans Board (HESLB), hereby notifies all loan beneficiaries who are not servicing their loans and whose names appear on the website of the Board (www.heslb.go.tz) that it is a legal requirement as per section 19 (i) of the HESLB Act. No. 9 of 2004 (as amended), that all loan beneficiaries should submit to the Board or to the Debt Collectors assisting the Board to recover the loans, information which would facilitate repayment of their loans. To this end, Loan Beneficiaries whose names appear in the Board website are hereby reminded to furnish the Board with the necessary information regarding their whereabouts and current employment.
The said Loan defaulters are further notified that after expiry of this notice the following consequences shall fall upon those who will have not communicated or submitted their information to the Board or to the Debt Collectors:-
1. Shall be liable to legal action as per Sect. 19 (a) (1) of the HESLB Act.
2. Shall be subjected to additional monthly Penalty of 5% p.a. on the outstanding loans, over and above the 5% that was levied earlier.
3. Shall have his/her outstanding loan loaded with the cost of tracing that will be charged after being traced by the Debt Collection Agent of the Board.
4. Shall be blacklisted and his/her information shall be submitted to the Credit Reference Bureaux, following which they shall be barred from access to credit facilities from all Financial Institutions.
5. Shall be barred from securing Government scholarships or admission for Postgraduate studies in any Higher Learning Institution within and outside the country.
6. Their details shall be submitted to the Ministry of Home Affairs, Department of Immigration and all Embassies where they will be denied approval for travelling abroad.
Add a Comment